Hello! You are invited, welcomed and accepted here!
Women Gathered at the Well of Grace was created as a place for you to be
It’s a community of women and all women are welcomed regardless of your denomination, whether you have never been to church orgo every week, no matter your style; boho, glam, sweats or suits, whether you are single, married, divorced or widowed, if you work fromhome, the office or not at all, no matter your race or economic status, whether you have children or not, we are inclusive of all women notexclusive. Again, you are welcome here.
We will share and encourage each other through social media like: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and other outlets such as video chat, and podcasts. Don’t worry, if you are not on all of them as long as you have an email address you are good to go!
We will help you from there to get connected.
April 13th through April 27th
Biblical Time Management Bootcamp!
Time is the one thing you cannot make more of~ so you need to use it wisely.
Most importantly is the fact that if you cannot manage your time, chances are you hit the ground running rather than meeting with your precious Jesus.
At this time of year, as we honor Lent and prepare for the most blessed day of the year, Easter Sunday, managing and honoring your time is more important than ever!
Won’t you join us as we:
- Study practical and biblical time management techniques
- Gather together in support and unity as we practice these skills
- Prayerfully turn to God and seek wisdom so our time is spent on the BEST things, not simply good things.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1 reminds us:
“There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens”
2 week class $20.00
Here’s what you will receive:
- Every Saturday you will receive your five-day reading and light homework via email.
- Every Thursday evening all WOMEN will GATHER for a mini-teaching and prayer time on Zoom at 7 pm EST. (6pm CST, 5pm MST and 4pm PST)
- In addition to live teachings, special Bootcamp webinars will be offered that can be done on your time.
- The closed Facebook group is the best way to connect, engage in group discussion and encourage one another with prayer.
- Each month we will present new classes, coaching opportunities, and/or every day “helps” that will bring Christ to the forefront of your life and the way you live.
We are practical in our approach. We know you are busy and so are we!
We don’t want this to be “one more thing” on your to-do list.
We want this to be the “one thing you don’t want to miss!
2019 is YOUR YEAR!
No holding back, no regrets, no backsliding, no way!
We will hold out the Word of Life to you and it WILL SHINE and so will you! We are Women Gathered to glorify God, at the Well of Grace…pretty simple, yet truly profound when you consider the sacrifice and depths of the grace of Jesus Christ.
Our spirits are on fire with excitement! Won’t you join us?
From our hearts to yours,